Rare Earth Cerium Carbonate for Catalysts
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-11 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $3.5-11/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||300metric Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: REC-Ce
- Certification: RoHS
- Purity: 30%~50%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Other Name: Cerium (3+) Carbonate
- Main Content: Cerium(III) Carbonate
- La/Treo: 99.95%
- CAS No.: 54451-25-1
- Mol.Wt: 550.334
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag; 1000kg/Bag
- Origin: Jiangxi, China
- Solubility: Insoluble in Water
- Classification: M2CO3
- Type: Cerium Carbonate
- Product Name: Cerium Carbonate
- Appearance: White Powder
- Treo: 45%
- Formula: Ce2(Co3)3
- Einecs No.: 208-655-6
- Trademark: Wanfeng
- Specification: 99.95%
- HS Code: 2846904900
Name: Cerium Carbonate; Cerium (III) Carbonate; Cerium (+3) Carbonate
CAS No.: 54451-25-1
EINECS No.: 208-655-6
Purity(CeO2/REO): 3N5 to 5N (99.95%-99.999%)
Appearance: white powder
Cerium Carbonate is mainly used as the intermediate compound of Cerium, which can be used as the raw material of Cerium chloride, Cerium oxide and other Cerium compounds. Used in the production of rare earth luminescent materials, automobile exhaust purification catalyst, polishing materials and color engineering plastics. Can also be used for chemical reagents.
Packing & Delivery
Packing for Cerium Carbonate Ce2(CO3)3 :
25kg net weight for each bag, inner lined with double layers plastic bags, outer with drum (plastic/cardboard/iron), woven bag or kraft bag. 1000kg net weight on a plastic or wooden pallet.
It can also be packed according to requirements of customers.
In 15 working days after signing contract.
If there are special requirements, it may need more time.
1. As for the tiny amount(less than 50kgs), we will use express(TNT, FedEx, EMS or DHL), which is convenient.
2. As for the small amount (from 50kgs to 1000kgs), we will deliver by air or by sea.
3. As for the normal amount (more than 1000kgs), we usually shipped by sea.
1. Q: Can you produce according to my own specifications?
A: Yes. Customized product is OK.
2. Q: I'm fond of the Price of Cerium Carbonate, can you provide us some samples?
A: Yes. We can send you free samples about 30~50g for test, you just need to pay the post delivery fee.
3. Q: How about your quality control system?
A:From the incoming raw material to finished product, we strictly follow the international standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS.
4. Q: How can I pay to you?
A: L/C or T/T is recommended, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal are available.
5. Q: What about the ports of shipment?
A: Qingdao, Shanghai
6. Q: How about your after sale service?
A: We have a professional technical team, can provide our customers with the full range of accurate services.
If you are interested in our rare earth materials, please contact us for details without hesitation.